Milgard® Standard Aluminum Windows
Like all other Milgard window lines, the Standard Aluminum line is a premium line that offers a wide variety of choice for hardware, color, and coating for your windows so you design them exactly the way you want them, and they fit your home well and beautifully. Some of the features of Milgard’s premium window lines are the Milgard SunCoat Low-E high-performance insulating glass, which is a standard on all MIlgard windows; and four color finishes consisting of white, tan, bronze anodized, and clear anodized to match your color scheme or design preferences. The standard aluminum windows also incorporate the Milgard Positive Action lock for the sliding and single hung windows to assure you that when your window is closed, it is definitely locked to give you the peace of mind that your window is secured. These windows are a great solution for many home improvement projects, whether it is entry-level homes to high-end custom homes and light commercial applications.
Milgard’s standard aluminum windows have been sealed and mechanically joined to ensure that they will stay firm and steady throughout the years. An option for stainless-steel hardware is also available for salt-air climates to reduce corrosion, oxidation, and rusting. Just like all other Milgard windows, each standard aluminum window is specifically designed for your home’s exact measurements and needs for no extra costs and no extra lead time either. The standard aluminum windows also include Milgard’s Full Lifetime Warranty so you will be completely happy with your window selection choice.
Features and Benefits:
- Aluminum frames are sealed tight and mechanically joined to keep their shape for year and years of use
- Has clean and straight sight lines combined with the sturdiness and durability of aluminum
- Ways to keep your home energy efficient include the standard SunCoat® Low-E insulating glass or the SunCoatMAX® option which gives protection from fabrics fading
- For salt-air climates, stainless steel hardware available to help lessen corrosion and rusting
- The Z-Bar frame by Milgard allows for easy replacement without disturbing original building envelope for stucco applications
- Designed with an H-Bar system that enables the replacement of old sloped wood windows
- The single hung window style has precision balancers for easy and natural opening that will last a lifetime
- Featured on the sliding and single hung windows is the Milgard Positive Action Lock (PAL), which closes and locks the window with one movement. This gives you assurance that you know the window is locked as long as it was closed. This lock also meets and exceeds the hardest residential forced entry codes in the nation, giving you more security relief.
- Each window is designed specifically to meet the needs and requirements of your home at no additional cost and most with no extra lead time
- A large number of grid combinations are available, and grids are placed in dual glazed insulated glass for easier window cleaning
- Frames can come in four colors: white, tan, bronze anodized, and clear anodized
- Included with all operable windows and doors are color-matching extruded screen frames
- Covered by Milgard’s Full Lifetime Warranty
There are no products matching the selection.